Saturday, March 12, 2011

It feels so good!

Since my little midnight rendez-vous with my kitchen, I have been on a roll in mi casa! It feels so good to accomplish things and get things back in place and feel like im on track. There is still a lot to be done and I know these things come and go in spurts so for now im just enjoying the ride.
Ive taken 8 to 10 big bags to Deseret Industries Thrift store and dumped so much junk! I always get this urge this time of year it seems.

Sam and I also decided were going to do a little renovation in the house and turn one of the open spaces in our house into a guest bedroom. We have two sitting areas that are underused so Im excited to get rid of one of them and hopefully create a more functional area upstairs by our living room.

I also want to create a nice office space for me in a corner of our bedroom. New laptop on my wish list also...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment