Friday, January 6, 2012

Love Refinished Furniture???

Check out my friends blog. She does AMAZING work. I love everything she refinishes decided I'd let you in on the secret and share the joy!
She lives in Mesquite, only about 45 north of Vegas. Her prices are great and her sense of style is superb.... Especially if you love the shabby/country chic look. I always feel this style gives a sense of warmth and "lived-inness" to a home. Check out the stuff she has currently for sale....and then lets take a road trip?

Oops I forgot the link, when I posted this first.....here ya go:
Emma L's Place

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim, I can't thank you enough for your kindness. You are a heaven sent:) It truly was a great day when we met!! I love your projects! You are making a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete