Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finally....

It's taken about three yearS to get around the my project of painting our front door. I had to get permission from our HOA, which was my excuse of why it was taking so long, but really I just wasn't motivated enough to get around to it! Finally sent in the papers and got the go ahead to do the door. What a difference a coat of paint can't make.... I feel like I have a new house haha.... It was easy and quick. Sanded the door down first to remove all the lumps and bumps from tape and other seasonal stuff that had been on the door. I gave it a couple of coats because I love when the paint is thick and covers everything.  I was finally able to hang a cute wreath up!  It changed the way our house looks from the street - I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment