Monday, April 19, 2010

Pumped

I am staying motivated! I have torn apart the kids rooms and thrown away soooo much stuff. They are getting on board and I think they're getting excited about whats to come.....little do they know all that junk is not going back into their rooms. I usually like to bust out projects fast but this one is going to drag for a while. I've told Sam to hold on, because it's going to be a few weeks before it seems like I've accomplished anything! I'm still excited and little by little getting stuff done. I feel like the blog is keeping me motivated as I do projects and think about writing about them. I've also failed to mention that "project order" is part of my personal progress (a goal setting program my young women at church work on). I'm doing this and keeping track of my progress toward a 10 hour project. I should be almost there at the rate I'm going - feels like Ive been working on the clothes for the last week?

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see the updates to come on the kids rooms, you go gurrrl!!!

    ReplyDelete